Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Amazing Jonathan and More!

To begin with I have to say that I feel like I have a lot to say today, but, I can't quite put the thoughts together in a coherent string. If I type slow please be kind and read slow. It will make it easier for all of us involved.

Last night we sat down and watched Comedy Central's Special The Amazing Jonathan! I have seen his show before and I enjoy his style of comedy. I will admit that he is not a normal stand-up comic though. He mixes an irreverent view with illusion. He does a disappearing act, some card tricks and he eats razor blades.  He is crude and curses the audience. You think you know what he is doing, but, then he proves you wrong.He flips off the audience not only with his own hand, but, with a remote control device with 6 hands all flipping the audience off. I find his style of humor different than anything else out there and I like that.

Twitter: So I have been thinking about starting a Welcome to my Mind-Mare twitter feed.  I think if I do that I can garner more interest in my daily blog. So I believe this will so be on the horizon for Welcome to my Mind-Mare. Look for it!

What will it take to get followers to my blog? Maybe I am thinking too much about this. Obviously, I am getting read with almost 300 page views to date, it means people are reading. What will it take to get you to follow? Leave a comment and let me know.

Top 10 List of Board Games according to Jaxion:
10. Fluxx (any version)
9. Arkham Horror
8. Monopoly
7. Game Design: the Shafting
6. Euro-Rails
5. Dominion (any version)
4. Trivial Pursuit
3.  Red Dragon Inn
2. Empire Builder
1. Fury of Dracula
If you want to know anymore about any of these games check out Boardgame Geek at http://boardgamegeek.com/

Now I want to talk about the game I am working on currently with my business partner Carl Olson. It is called Zombie Roller Derby and you can read about it through our website http://zombierollerderby.wordpress.com/. i take credit for the idea, but, the main body of work has been done by Carl. The rules set has undergone many changes and we think we are narrowing in on a final set. We have secured the help of two wonderfully talented artists. Jenny Thorne (UK Based) and Sara Woolley (NYC Based). The art will be fantastic the rules will be the best that can be done and honestly the game will be a lot of fun. Please get interested in it's development because it will be here sooner than you can imagine.

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment