Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving and Today

We are in the 23rd day of No Shave November and honestly I am not happy with my progress. I have one week left to this and though the cause is important (Men's Health, in case you have forgotten) I feel as thought in a month I could garner more than what some people have called "my 5 O'clock shadow". That said I ma not discouraged nor should men out there give up on taking care of themselves. I will attempt to share a picture on the last day of this progress in order for you to help me. See in one week I will be polling my readers here and my friends on Facebook as to how I will wear my facial hair for the next month. I refuse to cut it off entirely unless of course someone could show me a real good reason why in a 2 - 3 page paper. More on that in the days to come.

A few months back I found someone I had been looking for a long time. A friend I made when I was working in Eau Claire, WI. I have to thank the thing that brought us back together...yes thing. You see we reestablished our connection due to a email virus. His email account sent a virus out to all the emails in his address book. Though I had lost his email he still had my wife's work email. She knew I had been looking for him and since she is the wonderful women she is, she emailed him back and they tried to hatch a plan. Eventually, we found each other again and I have a computer virus and my wife to thank in helping me track this old friend down. You might ask why I bring this up here, truth is...I'm thankful I was able to find him again. You know who you are and if you read this I love ya buddy.

This brings me into a few thoughts about thanksgiving. It was a wonderful day and though we ate a lot we had a lot of good conversation and great food. I spent time with most of my family and with my wife's family on Thanksgiving. Now we have friends coming over for the extended weekend. One of them are here and another set will arrive tonight. Festivities will be had by all. This looks to be a tiring and amazing weekend. I'll give you updates as the weekend unfolds.

I have been talking about Irish/Italian Wedding: A Climate for Murder. Tonight, I want to highlight one of the people in the play David Drews (Here ya go Dave just as I promised). Dave plays the father of the bride and the proverbial corpse of the play. I won't talk much more about Dave's role as it may just ruin the play. I have known Dave now for about 6 or 7 years I guess and have worked with him on many shows for WCT and a few independents and now in Arista! Players. Dave is a real professional and has done many things in the theater from set construction to sound and lights. He even built the entire set for my WCT production of Over the River and Through the Woods. Without him I don't think that show would have gone on.I hope now that he takes the stage in Irish/Italian he shines there as he has behind the scenes, "Give 'em Hell Enzo!"

Top Ten List of Cheesy Pick Up Lines by Jaxion...

10. So you got any German in you? Would you like to!
9. Are you tired? Why? You been running through my dreams all night.
8. Hey baby what's your sign?
7. Are you from Tennessee? 'Cause your the only 10 I see!
6. You must be a star. You look like you feel from Heavens.
5. Is your dad an art thief? Because your a masterpiece.
4. I got skittles in my mouth, wanna taste the rainbow?
3. Do I know you? Because you look a lot like my next girlfriend.
2. Are you a parking ticket? Because you got FINE written all over you.
1. Are those space pants? Because your ASS is out of this world!

Remember the push to 100 followers is still on. As soon as I make 20 the first prize will be given out. If you still need help here is the link.

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment