Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Animal's Versus Humans

On my drive into work today I was thinking...it's a dangerous pastime I know. Then I drove by a house and saw about 6 turkey's walking around in some person's front yard. I think it is another step in Humans versus Animal's. I know you're thinking "what are you talking about?". Well, I have noticed over the past years since I was a child that Animal's seem to be moving into our living spaces. I often wonder when we hear that someone was eaten by a bear, attacked by a cougar (the Animal, not some hot 40 year old woman) or some similar attack. Is it the Animal's or the Humans who are getting into the others space. I think that as we as Humans start to spread out further and further from our city centrals we encroach upon the land of the Animal's they are doing just what they have always done and that is eat when they are hungry. If we stop dragging our asses out to the country side and just stay in our cities I think the amount of attacks on Humans by Animal's will decrease significantly. However, I think the amount of lung cancer and poisoning of the environment will be on the rise. What is the answer? Simple...kill and eat the Animal's before they kill and eat us. It really isn't that abnormal. Animal's are super tasty and we have guns. I am a proud member of P.E.T.A.
Now don't get all up in my face, this is a blog that is meant to be funny. Funny to who you may ask? Well, funny to me for the most part. If you enjoy it and I hope you do, then great. If you don't read another one and you may enjoy that one. Let's not judge together, let's laugh together.

I have now paid up on my bet. I ordered both albums from Amazon.com this morning to pay up on my bet, that I lost to my daughter. I am afraid that now I will hear even more One Direction than before, but, hopefully, it will mean that the computer is open more often for more than playing One Direction songs and videos.  

The show that I am in Irish/Italian Wedding: A Climate for Murder is coming along splendidly and I think that you...yes you, should get your tickets and come see it during it's run on December 7 - 9 at 7:00pm. Get your tickets here! The cast is great and the show is funny. Come help us put on a great interactive show. That's right you get to be part of it!

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion


No comments:

Post a Comment