Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Irish/Italian Wedding and More...

So as I mentioned in yesterday's blog, I am doing a show that is partly scripted and partly improvised. If your a fan of shows like Tony and Tina's Wedding you'll love Irish/Italian Wedding: A Climate for Murder. I play the role of Mickey O'Shannahan the father of the bride. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled to be part of this show. I am also saddened by the fact that I can be cast as a father...of a full grown woman. I am 36, but, I always thought I looked younger than my age. And if you look at it in theory if I had a daughter when I was 18, she would be 18 now as well. I just get a little downtrodden thinking that I look as if I could be the father of an adult. That said I think you should all come see the show, it is very funny and the talent in the show is amazing. The show is December 7-8-9 and cost is $35 per plate. The dinners are amazing. So get tickets for those you love and make it a great date night. Dinner and a show! Get Your tickets here.

My thought of Thanksgiving today is this...I am thankful for my job. Yes, I know you are all saying how can you possibly be thankful for going to work. Well, let's see if I can explain it. I have a beautiful family. I love them more than anything, so with my job I am able to give them a life, a decent life I think. My job allows me to do that. I was raised that you provide for yourself, you don't let others provide for you. My job allows me  to do that as well. I really like my co-workers and my boss is amazing as bosses go. All those things together make me thankful for my job. That said I really would rather stay home and play games over actually going to work. See thankfulness is a lot different than enjoyment.

Yeah, I received this from my wife and I thought it was cute and pertinent. I love me some Jesus and this made me laugh. Take it for what it is worth.

A final thought take this time of year to let those you hold dear and love that you do indeed love them and hold them dear. Take this time to show them as well that they are important to you. Laugh, Live and Love. Words to live by.

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment