Friday, November 9, 2012

Thank You and More

I want to start by saying thank you to everyone who has been coming and checking in on my daily ramblings. It means a lot. Since I started this on November 1 I have had over 150 page views. It may not seem like much, but, it is to me. So Thank-you.

Next let's talk about my challenge. I want to expand Welcome to my Mind-Mare into a pod-cast. To do that though I need your help. I want to have 100 followers to Welcome to my Mind-Mare before I launch the Welcome to my Mind-Mare Pod-cast. My plan for Welcome to my Mind-Mare Pod-cast is to do 30 minutes a week with guests. Here is my challenge to make 30 minutes of interesting and hopefully entertaining  to all my listeners. The catch? I will have no idea what the next show will be about. I will invite guests to come in and THEY pick the topic. I will try to make it interesting even if I know nothing about the topic (kinda like my blog). So if that sounds interesting to you please follow my blog and help me make this a reality.

Coffee...I like it, I really do. The hot, bitter flavor. The smell, the amazing smell. What I don't like...nothing. Coffee at one time was considered the Devil's Brew by the Catholic Church they actually banned followers from drinking it. Weird.

I had dinner last night at City Grill in Wausau. It was amazing. It was amazing for several reasons. First, it was the best piece of steak I think I have ever eaten. It was a tenderloin, marinated in a red wine and basil marinate, grilled to perfection and covered in a morel mushroom jus. It was laid upon a a bed of fresh carrots and asparagus laid upon a wonderful risotto mad with truffles. Second, it was free. I love free food! I would actually pay for that though. Thank you Wausau Daily Herald.

I didn't really have a chance to watch a movie last night so no movie review.

Tonight I have big plans! I have a date with a blonde and a brunette. The best part my wife is fine with it! I am taking my daughters to the Girl Scouts Father/Daughter dance. We are starting our night at Happy Wok for supper and then we are off for a night of dancing! I really love my family and the time I get to spend with them. Tonight will be special and I look forward to it.

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

1 comment:

  1. It is good to hear you put your children first now because later in life you won't be lonely.

    ReplyDelete