Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Week and More...

With this being Thanksgiving week I have decided to do a daily what I am thankful for blog post. It won't be everything for my blog, but, I think at this time of year we should take a moment and think about all the good things we have around us.

On this Monday of Thanksgiving week I am thankful for my friends. I have many, many friends and I believe that if the time ever comes and I need them they will be there. I love each and every one of them. Differently, mind you. They are the people I think of when I am interested in having fun, having good conversations, etc. With the holiday season around I find that I am a more sentimental type of person and  though it allows me to be thankful for what I have I also hate it just as much.  That however, is a different blog post. Once again, I want to thank you my friends for being my friends and being the people you are. That said your all a bunch of PF's! That's for a certain group of friends you know who you are and you know what it means. Love you all!

Enough with the super sappy (though I am sure there will be much more this week).

Not much to talk about today so I'll just say I am looking forward to the long weekend, the shopping (if I find anything worth dragging my ass out of bed at 3 am for), the friends and family that we get to see over the weekend. For those of you that have to work over the weekend, I totally feel for you. I have worked a fair number of Black Friday's in the past. Just remember that instead of spending all your money during this time you are helping others spend their money. Awesome!

Plantains are bananas, get over it. Granted not as sweet as a traditional banana, but, a banana all the same.

I have started using my twitter account earlier than planned, I am using it for the ability to get my blog out to more people at present. Starting December 1st, I will use it for more things. You can find me, I am Jaxion @welcomemindmare. I ask that you follow me there too. I want Welcome to Mind-Mare to be a sort of revolution. A revolution bringing people together for some serious shit and some not so serious shit.

Blog: Read it, Love it, Follow it! (Drive to get 100 followers!)
Quiet Riot: Cum on Feel the Noize!
Thanksgiving Week: Take a moment to remember why we celebrate.

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment