Sunday, November 18, 2012

Blog Adjustments and More!

It has been brought to my attention by my followers that it may have been hard to read the blog because of the color set up. So I have tweaked it a little bit and hope it is easier to read and enjoy.

You ever have on of those days where you feel like the world is just passing you by? Where you feel like everything is happening around you and your not included? I've been having one of those years I think. I feel like I am always missing out on something. It's not that my life consists only of going to work and home. I have a full plate of things that I do. I am in Martial Arts, I teach religious education, I role-play, I bowl and I work with kids at a local junior high/high school. So it's not like I am not an active guy. So what's the issue you may ask. I have been thinking about that a lot lately and come to the conclusion that is my job. That 9 -5 thing that kind of defines who you are. When you meet someone do they ask you how your home life is? Do they ask you how your social life is? No they ask you "So what do you do for a living?". I'm guilty of it too and I'm sure most of the rest of your are too.

So why do we do that? Why do we ask about what they do for a living? I have a theory. It might not be the greatest theory out there and it might be wrong, but, it is my theory none the less. I think were afraid to get to know people on the level it would take to ask the other questions. Why are we afraid? Because we are so afraid to get close to people to become kindred with people that we allow ourselves to become superficial in our relationships. We allow ourselves to just let people be on the fringes of our lives and never accept them into our lives as true friends. OK, enough soap box for today's blog entry.

Top 10 Drinks According to Jaxion...

10. Water
9. Kool-Aid
8. Water Joe (Caffeinated Water)
7. Decaffeinated Coffee
6. Orange Juice
5. Vodka
4. Cranberry Juice
3. Powerade Zero
2. Milk
1. Coffee

GO PACK GO! If your not a Packer fan, it's OK nobodies perfect!

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment