Saturday, November 17, 2012

Praise for Local Business and More!

Ah my true followers, you will be here even though today is Saturday and you are not at work. Like I have said this is a story of no story. That's right my blog is kind of like an episode of Seinfeld. Pointless. Funny, but, pointless. That's ok! We can have fun anyway. I have had some feed back on one of my top 10 lists. Great, he even claims he will make a post on it when he can. I have only one thing to say...he's wrong. I said it was a top 10 list of my all time greatest bands. That means that my list is perfect for me. Just a little jab at ya old friend.

I am a fan of many things, but, the thing that has been y focus as of late is coffee. I went this morning to one of my favorite coffee shops in town. Biggby's. Biggby's is owned by Thomas Belognia. Tom is a wonderful man, he is a kind heart and a great friend. That aside I love the coffee at Tom's coffee house. He owns several through the state of Wisconsin, with many more to come I am sure. If you live in Central Wisconsin you should definitely seek one of Tom's Biggby's out. Today I tried a new coffee called Snow Mint Mocha is was awesome. The coffee at Biggby's is just right, not too strong and not bitter like some other coffee chains...**cough**Starbucks**cough**

Snow Mint Mocha is a nice blend of coffee, white chocolate and peppermint. I had mine hot, you can get them hot, cold or iced. Cold is like a slushy great during the summertime. Biggby's is more than just great coffee, they have latte's, they have creme freezes and some food. Their Bragels are to die for. Beef and provolone is awesome!

Gaming...Once a month I have been running a game called High School of the Damned by Ben Schultz (of the Green Bay Schultz's) and Erisian Entertainment. I suggest you check their stuff out. That said I love this game. Maybe because it is set at the onset of the Zombie Apocalypse or maybe because it is set in Green Bay, WI or probably because it is set in reality (other than the zombies, but, hey we all know it's coming). That's right the gamers are simple high school students who end up living through the first wave of the onset.  Then it up to the Zombie Master (ZM) that's me to scare and freak the living Jebus out of the players. I think it is going well so far. One of the players has already been attacked by his father and watched in horror as his sister and mother started to reanimate. I think it was as freaky for the player as for his character, he managed to survive it...for now.

Civilization IV - play it, love it.
How I Met Your Mother - Watch it, love it.
This Blog - Read it, Love it, Follow it.

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment