Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Return, Caffeine and More...

I have returned! Like the King I am back. (That is a LotR inference) I took some time off and then I took a few more days off, but, I have returned. The show is done and was a fantastic run! I want to thank everyone that I performed with during the run, it was absolutely a joy. More specifically I want to thank Artista! and  Scott Fritsche. Scott is my brother from another mother. I have worked with him many times, and enjoyed them all. That said it was touching that when his group came into an issue he asked me to fill the spot. It was a rough 2 weeks ass I worked to memorize my lines. We had great crowds and a whole lot of fun. Then as a group after the final show we watched the Packers beat the Lions on Sunday night! I can not wait to work with The Artista Players again!

Caffeine. Soda, coffee, tea I am giving it all up. This is day 2 of said cold turkey and I think it is killing me. I never thought of it as an addiction, but, with the way that today is going it can't be much else. I am going through classic withdrawal symptoms. I get the sweats, the tics, the headaches, the sore joints. Why do I do this to myself you ask? Because my doctors and my chiropractor tell me it will be good for me and may help me lose weight. So I am giving it hell! I hope it works.

I have been trying very hard to get into the Christmas Spirit without a whole lot of success. We have hung the lights, we have decked the halls, we have decorated the tree, I have been listening to Christmas music almost non-stop. Yet, the mood slips from me. What can I do to catch the spirit?





Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

1 comment:

  1. SNOOPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete