Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 The Year of No Excuses and More...

So hiatus is over...I am back. I have been thinking a lot over the last few weeks and have come up with a bunch of ideas that I plan to turn into reality.

2013: The Year of NO EXCUSES.
Here you find a list of my new years resolutions...


  1. Lose weight, a minimum of 100 pounds by next December. There are bench marks...I want to lose 25 pounds by February 14 2013. 50 pounds by April 27 2013. 75 pounds by August 10 2013. 100 Pounds by December 25 2013.
  2. Use social media for more important things than games and stupid pictures. 
  3. Push my Blog more, get Welcome to my Mind-Mare a larger audience.
  4. Get my podcast up and running no later than May 15 2013.
  5. Expand my twitter base, get 100 followers by June 30 2013.
  6. Try to be a better husband and father. Get more involved.
  7. Be a better friend to my friends.
  8. Continue on my path to complete non-use of caffeine and carbonation.
These will happen this year, I will make no excuses and I will succeed in my goals. NO EXCUSES!!

I want to make a point of sports today. Yesterday I was a bit frustrated with my football team (when I peak as if I am a member of said team or an owner it simply shows the heart and desire I have to be a great fan ).

I might have put some relatively negative posts on Facebook, and was told that I was a poor fan and a fair weather fan. I not only think that is absurd  but, it is unfair.  I have been a Packer fan since I started watching football in 1995. I don't ever root for another team, I don't hope for my Packers to do bad when I have a fantasy player in a league up against them. I suppose you could call me a fair weather fan, but, only because the Packers haven't really had a bad season since 1995. That I think is kinda being unfair. As far as voicing displeasure for the team yesterday...is completely acceptable. The played badly yesterday and the end result shows it. They lost and let Minnesota into the play offs, plus threw away a bye week in the playoffs. So instead of having a week to heal and recoup they have to go up against the Minnesota Vikings again next week. It a game that scares me, because, I think the Vikings may want this more. I will cheer for MY Packers, I will hope for the win, I will be upset if we lose. If that is a fair weather or bad fan, then I guess I am.

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment