Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Features, Murder and More...

Loyal readers I wanted to let you know that I have added some new features to the blog. They can be found along side the blog in the area under the list of current titles. What have I added and how does it help you? Excellent question sir (or madam)! First off, I have made it easier to share my blog especially if your a Google+ subscriber. I have also made it easier for those of you who don't have Google + to follow by email. Those are two new options. To encourage more of you to follow and share my blog I am having yet another give away. I will contact the winner via email and announce on the blog the winner of this contest.  This contest ends when I have 1000 page views and just checking I have hit 700. Your only eligible IF you are a follower of my blog. I will draw a name from all current followers as of that day and announce their name. Now, there are other things going on here as well. I will be drawing a random name for every 20 followers up to 100. So at levels of 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100. So 5 levels of special prizes, the sooner you follow the more chances you have to win. So follow me now. When I have 100 followers I will shortly there after launch my podcast.

I have also been active on Twitter since December 1st. I have a few followers there and would like more. I am using it to mention a couple a things through out each day as well as a way to spread my blog out even more. If you are a Google+ member find me at chad180knight and let's be friends! I am on a push to get this up and running.

Murder! That's right, there is a murderer afoot! Come and see if you can finger the guilty party. That's right Artista! Players is getting ready to launch Irish/Italian Wedding: A Climate for Murder is showing this weekend December 7 - 9 each night at 7 pm. Come one night or come every night, it is a different show each night. You may ask why would it be different? The answer is audience involvement! That's right each and every one of the audience members are involved as well, you could be the murderer or you could be the gum shoe that cracks the case. Come on down and check us out at the Hoffman House in Wausau, WI. Get your tickets here. I hope to see you there!

Lists...why do I love them? Well, that really is misleading. As you can tell if your a regular reader of this blog I make lists, I use other peoples lists. I make funny lists and I make list type lists. Top Ten Lists and bottom ten lists. Lists of Phobias and joke punch lines. Why? Honestly, they take up space and in most cases I find the lists to be funny or informative. Funny, Top Ten Joke Punchlines (As I was typing this one out, I was actually trying to figure out what the joke may have been), Phobias A - Z, etc... Informative Lists, Phobias A - Z and Best Tasting Mythical Creatures (you know things you can use).  Mostly I like to use other peoples lists and I will give them credit when I do. There will be a link somewhere before or after the list to take you to the respected website...if I find them in print I will let you know where they are from. I just love lists. So here we go with today's list...

Things I need at the Grocery Store...

  • Milk
  • Bread
  • Coffee Creamer
  • Salad Fixings
  • Gatorade
  • Canned Vegetables
  • Ground Beef
  • Bacon
  • Chips and Dip
  • Bananas
  • Apples
  • Deodorant
There you go the perfect list, informative and funny!

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment