Friday, January 18, 2013

Where Have You Been?

Where have I been? That's a great question and I'm glad you asked. I've been at the gym, mostly. As you know it's the year of NO EXCUSES! I been at the gym about 5 days a week for the last 2 weeks. I been doing a combination of cardiovascular work on the treadmill and the stationary bike. I have also been doing weight training mostly Nautilus, but, some free weights as well. I hurt in places I didn't know I even owned  but, (I can't believe I am going to say this) it's a good hurt. I can tell I am gaining muscle, just by the way I feel. I know it sounds weird, but, I can't think of a different way to explain it.

We are very close to our 1000 view. And as I promised once I have 1000 views I will put the name of all my followers in a hat and draw a winner. That person will receive a little token of appreciation from those of us (me) at Welcome To My Mind-Mare. It's not going to be anything grandiose, but, it will be from my heart. So follow me now before your opportunity runs out. How to follow you may ask? Click here. Now with that said once I hit 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 followers there will also be great and fun prizes drawn at random. So please follow me and get your chance to get a wonderfully mediocre prize.

10 Presidential Quotes:


  • I may be president of the United States, but my private life is none of your damned business. - Chester A. Arthur
  • I have tried so hard to do right. - Grover Cleveland
  • May God save the country, for it is evident the people will not. - Millard Fillmore  
  • Must swear off from swearing. It is a bad habit. - Rutherford B. Hayes
  • I have always done my duty. I am ready to die. My only regret is for the friends I leave behind me. - Zachary Taylor
  • Politics make me sick. - William Howard Taft
  • Every man has the right to a Saturday night bath. - Lyndon B. Johnson 
  • It is better to be alone than in bad company. - George Washington
  • All great change in American begins at the dinner table. - Ronald Reagan
  • Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln
I think these show the human side of some of our presidents. I find them to be quite insightful of the personality of each president.

Until Tomorrow...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment