Monday, January 21, 2013

What do I Follow?

Taking a slightly different approach today. I have been wondering what is out there in the way of blogs. I only follow two at this time and I will talk about each of them in a bit. I am looking for your recommendations on great blogs out there so I can get an idea of what is being read and what people are looking to read. This is your chance if your one of my followers to make me one of yours. I have a blogger account as well as a wordpress account. Now, on to the two I currently read...I would recommend these to you as well.

First and the more active of the two that I read. It is called Apologetics & Theology for the Rest of Us. You can find it here. This is written by a friend of mine Dillon. He is a sincere young man, who is finding his way through religion and through life. I find his posts to be well formulated and very insightful. I can't say that this is for every one, but, if your on a journey to find faith or just need a refresher course this is the place to check it out.

The second one I read, when she actually posts is called Lessons Learned. You can find this one here. This one is about a prepper and her desire to get prepared for the end of the world. Here hardships in doing so from a world and family that think she is insane. Will she be ready for the July date this year when she thinks the apocalypse will occur? This blog mixes theories and absolutes with just a bit of tongue and cheek to let you know that she is only partly serious. Check this one out, maybe if she has more followers she will post more often.

Now it's your turn, do you have a blog, do you read a blog on a regular basis? Either way let me know and I will check it out as well.

Speaking of followers and being read, I know you know where I am headed here, right? I need more followers, I know I have more readers than the 7 followers I have. If you read my blog, why not follow it? The more followers I get the better chance I have of gaining a wider audience. Please help me out. That said I am sure by this time tomorrow we will have exceeded the 1000 hits to the blog. As promised one of my FOLLOWERS will get a very mediocre gift to say thank you. So you have until Noon on Wednesday to become a follower at which time I will be selecting a winner.

How do I follow you? You may ask this and I will tell you. Click here.

Until Next Time...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment