Thursday, January 24, 2013

And the Winner is...

The first competition has come to a close and we have a winner. As of Noon yesterday I had 8 followers and those names were put in a hat and a name was drawn at random. The winner will be sent a box of Little Debbie Snacks (Star Crunch). I will need the winner to email their address at chad180knight@gmail.com.

Drum-Roll Please....


Winning Follower...Alice!

Congratulations Alice with your foresight to be one of my followers has worked out in your favor, your the winner of a whole box of Little Debbie Star Crunch. Send me your address and I will send you this wonderful sugary snack.

This takes me to my next point...FOLLOW ME!! It's easy, it's fun and most importantly it's FREE!! There are several options on ways to follow my blog. Be a Google+ member or follow by email.

Here are the other current promotions going on:

- 20 Followers
- 40 Followers
- 60 Followers
- 80 Followers
- 100 Followers

I will be giving away some more awesomely mediocre gifts at these level of followers. So tell your friends and your neighbors, parents, anyone who goes on the internet. This is going to be a great blog and the more the merrier. I look forward to a bigger and better future...who's next?

Until Next Time...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment