Friday, February 22, 2013

Cabin Fever

It seems to me that this has been a long, cold winter. I mean winter in the northern part of the country where I live is always long and cold...but this year it seems longer and definitely colder. There are good points to winter and bad points. That's what I want to explore today.

Pros:

  1. You get to see the natural beauty of winter
  2. You get to snuggle close with the ones you love (You have to it's so cold)
  3. Snow Days (I know as adults you really don't enjoy them, but, the nostalgia is worth it)
  4. Get to work out inside where no one sees what you are doing (trust me you don't want to watch me work out)
  5. More time to watch TV (The best shows are on in the winter)
Cons:


  1. It's freaking cold (Honestly Man was not built for such temperatures)
  2. Cars break down (For you warm weather folks, yes cars can and will quit running when they get too cold)
  3. Snow Days (I know I used this above, but, honestly they suck. Your kids get to stay home and play outside while you still have to climb in your car and drag your ass to work)
  4. Heating Bills (They are freaking ridiculous in the winter and you still freeze)
That said I love Wisconsin. I was born here and have never lived anywhere else. I have moved around the state, but, never called another state my home. I love Wisconsin especially in the fall when she comes to life before she dies for yet another long, cold winter. I really like spring as well as mother earth wakes up and wakes up all her children to once again give you the beauty of hills of green and skies of blue.

Until Next Time...
Jaxion

No comments:

Post a Comment